Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This non-alcholic drink comes from Boma Restaurant at the Animal Kingdom Lodge in Walt Disney World. Boma's breakfast is great and this is wonderful in the morning!
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) canfrozen pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 12 ounces mango juice
- 6 ounces grenadine
- Follow the package instructions on the frozen juice containers. Mix concentrates and water in a large punch bowl. Add the mango juice and grenadine.
- Mix well and serve over ice in a tall glass.
This is really yummy. It makes A LOT! I make it and freeze it. It is very sweet, I add more water than called for.
Yum, Yum, Yum.... We made for Mother's Day brunch and was a big hit. We added Champagne and it was just perfect!