Fruity Wild Rice Dressing
- Prepare rice according to directions; once the rice is done, place it in a large bowl and fluff with a fork, then set aside.
- Toast breadcrumbs in a single layer on a baking sheet at 325 degrees for approximately 20 minutes; remove from oven and set aside.
- Saute' onion and celery in a large skillet with butter until tender.
- In a very large bowl, combine the rice, bread cubes, celery, onion and sausage, fruit, parsley, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Slowly pour the chicken broth over the dressing and toss well.
- Transfer the mixture to a lightly greased 3 quart baking dish and bake, covered, for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Uncover and bake an additional 25-30 minutes until lightly brown.