These are very moist muffins. You can match the type of yogurt to the type of fruit you are using if you want to improve the flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- 3Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, egg, vanilla, oil and fruit.
- 5Stir mixtures together just until combined; batter will be very thick.
- 6Scoop into prepared muffin cups and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- 7Tip: I use to beat egg together with a little of the sugar until fluffy and light in colour.
- 8This helps the leavening process.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Whole Wheat Yogurt Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 148.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g