Recipe by Sharon123
My daughter in law posted this on facebook so she wouldn't lose it, and I don't want to lose it either! So put here for safekeeping: :) You can use the ingredients suggested or try whatever fruit you like. From Health and Wealth.
- 3 cups watermelon puree (seedless if possible)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 peaches or 1 nectarine, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and then puree it in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Set out about 1 dozen popsicle molds (amount needed will vary depending on size of molds). Fill each one with the chopped fresh fruit. Then pour in the watermelon puree until each mold is full to the top. Place a popsicle stick into each one. Place into your freezer and freeze for about 6 to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, run the popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds and then pull each one out.