Recipe by Sarah in New York
This is a wonderful dessert that takes me about 5 minutes to make. My husband loves this dessert and it's a great dessert for kids too. They can help you make it and it's an easy way to get them to eat some fruit! I almost feel guilty posting it as a recipe because it's really just stirring and putting in the fridge! No extra bowls, no mess. You can use the same bowl you serve it in and if your fruit is chilled, you can serve it right away!
Top Review by DuChick
Feeling lazy or not, this is a tasty and healthy quick dessert. I used sf/ff pudding, along with skim milk to cut calories. I used a tropical fruit cocktail and added a sliced banana for the fruity layer. I'm not a pineapple lover, so those bites for me weren't as good as the others. Topped with ff whipped topping and some grated chocolate, we enjoyed this! Thanks Sarah! Potluck Tag '09.
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty the pudding mix into a large serving bowl and add all of the milk.
- Whisk the mixture for 2 minutes or until set.
- Drain the fruit cocktail and mix into the pudding.
- If your fruit is cold you can serve it right away or chill for about 30 minutes!
- FANCY TIP: If you want to get a little fancy, mix your pudding in a separate bowl and use a glass serving bowl. Layer the pudding and fruit starting and ending with pudding. It looks beautiful!