Recipe by kittycatmom
I made this for lunch recently. Sort of has the "Waldorf Salad" taste with tuna.. YUMMY!!! Found on Land O Lakes website. Enjoy!
Top Review by Motivated Mama
I made this using whole wheat bread and grilled it on the panini making it more of a fancy grilled cheese and the whole family enjoyed it. I used the leftovers to top my green salad for lunch today and it was lovely. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄2 cup chopped apple
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well-drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 4 French rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves