Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe was found in the 2009 Taste of Home's Best Ever Chicken Cookbook. Preparation time does not includes neither the time needed to cook the chicken nor the time needed for the salad to chill in the refrigerator.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini, refrigerated
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled, sectioned
- 1 medium lemon, peeled, sectioned
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellni according to package directions, then drain & rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine tortellini, fruit & chicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk togeher the syrup & orange juice, then pour this syrup mixture over the salad & toss to coat.
- Cover & refrigerate at least 1 hour, then sprinkle with cashews & serve.