Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite! I usually use plain Lipton tea and fresh juices, but frozen reconstituted juice also works great. I like to float orange and lemon slices on top, or sometimes I make an ice ring filled with fresh mint leaves.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 quart strong hot tea
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups 7-up (or ginger ale)
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Dissolve the sugar in the hot tea.
- Stir in the juices.
- Pour over a large block of ice (or ice ring made in a jello mold).
- Just before serving add the 7-up and garnish with mint leaves or fruit slices.
Wow, this was delicious, and so easy! My husband and I both really enjoyed this, it was reallly refreshing. Thanks for posting!
I have to admit I was skeptical about this. But it's really good! It's refreshing and citrusy but still tastes like tea! Thanks!