Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A nice, tropical summer cooler.
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can cream of coconut, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup creme de banane
- 1⁄4 cup light rum
- crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients except crushed ice in an electric blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour over crushed ice and serve immediately.
I was in the mood for a tropical rum drink. So glad I found this one. It reminds me of a mixed drink we had on a Caribbean cruise last summer. Very, very smooth and the banana flavor was excellent. Thanks.