Vegan Courtney's Note:
A nutritious treat, especially for youngsters who need fun ways to get the calcium they need!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Partially thaw the berries.
- 2Put in blender with milk and frozen yogurt, blend until smooth.
- 3Pour into paper cups or popsicle tray and freeze until firm.
- 4Try it with different fruit, too!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Strawberry Popsicle
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 19.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free strawberry frozen yogurt