1/1 Photo of Fruity Spritz Cookies made with Jell-O
1 hr 13 mins
This recipe came from a magazine page in Good Housekeeping, and I remember making them in the early '80's with my mom, so this recipe is at least that old. I've made this with several different Jell-o flavors and they've all been good. If you have trouble handling the dough in the cookie press chill it a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour with baking powder.
- 2Cream butter.
- 3Gradually add sugar and gelatin, cream well after each addition.
- 4Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture, mixing after each addition until smooth.
- 6Use cookie press to process dough, droping onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Sprinkle with Jell-o or decorate as desired.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees, about 13 or 14 minutes, or until golden brown at edges.
- 9This can vary depending on your oven, in mine these will be done in about 6-8 minutes- to be sure keep an eye on the first sheet to go in so they don't burn.
- 10Store in loosely covered container.
- 11Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Spritz Cookies made with Jell-O
Serving Size: 1 (1183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 44.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g