Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very good, nutricious and quite easy to make, espcially in the summer when all these ingredients are seasonally fresh!!
- 2 -3 cups spinach
- 1⁄4 cup sliced apple
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry (sliced blackberries or blueberries are good, too)
- 1⁄4 cup peach, Sliced
- 1 egg, sliced and hard boiled
- 1⁄2 cup tomato (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄8 cup walnuts (chopped, toasted)
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- First hardboil an egg. Using the cold start method reduces the risk of it cracking.
- Chop and broil/toast walnuts until slightly brown and toasted.
- Chop veggies and fruit into edible pieces and cut hardboiled egg into thinly cut slices.
- Add all the ingredients to a bed of spinach, sprinkle wheat germ and your choice of dressing and toss the salad and enjoy.