1/5 Photos of Fruity & Spicy Rum Tea
Baby Kato's Note:
Who knew...you could have so much fun with tea. This is so good, you won't believe it. Warning, this is not the tea that mom made. I hope that you enjoy this delightful hot treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups apricot nectar
- 1 cup orange juice, orange
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice, pineapple
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, brown (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, ground
- 4 whole cloves, whole
- 4 lemon slices
- 2 1/2 teaspoons instant tea powder, lemon
- 2 ounces white rum, white
- 4 cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- 1In a medium size pot, combine the apricot nectar, orange & pineapple juices, water, sugar, ground cinnamon, cloves and lemon slices.
- 2Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low.
- 3Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Next stir in the rum and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 5Now add the instant tea, mixing well.
- 6Strain the tea mixture and pour into warm mugs.
- 7Garnish with the cinnamon stick, for stirring.
- 8This is best when served hot.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity & Spicy Rum Tea
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g