Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Mr. Food...cooking time is actually chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 banana, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup drained and chopped maraschino cherry
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 8 ice cream cones
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cones; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, use an ice cream scoop to scoop the mixture into the cones.
- Serve immediately.