Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe to prepare for a dessert, or as part of a brunch buffet. Very versatile, use whatever fruit is to your liking.
- 4 ounces containers cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely shredded orange rind
- 24 2-inch square shortbread cookies
- mixed fruit (such as, thinly sliced strawberries, whole raspberries, blueberries, thinly sliced and quartered kiw)
- Stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and orange peel until well combined.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of each cookie.
- Arrange fruit on top of cookies and serve immediately.