Recipe by Nicole Brummett
Easy punch that's always a favorite.
Top Review by willingtotry
This is fantastic. I don't know why I haven't taken the time to rate before so that someone else would give it a try. With graduations, showers, and weddings coming up, this is a winner. I've made many times for large groups and have been asked for the recipe many times, and those people have made it many times. Use a ice ring with same ingredients for a refreshing punch. Enyoy.
- 4 cups apple juice, chilled
- 4 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 -2 quart Orange sherbet or 1 -2 quart pineapple sherbet or 1 -2 quart lime sherbet