Recipe by IAcupcake
Thought this sounded good. I love kiwi so I'm keeping this recipe here so I don't lose it! I wouldn't add the rum to it. Found in Midwest Living April 2011.
- 6 kiwi fruits, peeled and quartered
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced in 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 (6 ounce) container key lime pie yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 -4 tablespoons rum (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Freeze the kiwi and banana pieces in the freezer on a large cookie sheet, uncovered, for 2 hours or until frozen.
- In a blender, combine half the frozen fruit and the rest of the ingredients. Gradually add the rest of the frozen fruit, blending after each addition until almost smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with kiwi slices.