Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really easy to drink. Just remember it's not juice. ENJOY!
- 2 (750 ml) bottlesof chilled dry red wine
- 2 cups of chilled orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup of good brandy, like e&j
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- 1⁄8 cup white corn syrup (A better choice simple syrup ,@)
- 1 bunch red grapes or 1 bunch white grapes, you can freeze them
- 1 sliced orange
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1 sliced lime
- Stir all liquid together in punch bowl.
- Add fruit.
- Add ice to chill.
Very citus-y sangria. You can't ignore all the flavours in this Sangria. Some sangria, all you can taste is wine with a little fruit, but this is a beautiful blend of fruits.
Yum, yum, yummy! My whole family enjoyed this holiday season! (I left the corn syrup out...)
NAUGHTY! Made this for lunchtime, and I felt like a nap afterwards! A HUGE kick but SO refreshing and fruity! Great sangria recipe - loved this and will make it after ZWT5! Made for ZWT5 and still feeling the effects now! FT:-)