Recipe by MA HIKER
This light & fruity punch was a big hit at a recent gathering at my house. You can definitely improvise from the original by adding other fruit. When I don't have fresh peaches I use a can of sliced peaches, liquid & all. This would look nice garnished with mint leaves!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine (I use Pinot Grigio)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 cup peach brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour wine into a pitcher.
- Add lemon, lime & orange slices squeezing to release the juice as you go.
- Add the sliced peaches.
- Add the sliced strawberries.
- Add the ginger ale & brandy.
- Chill at least one hour before serving so flavors meld. (cook time is chill time).
- Add ice to a glass and pour in sangria!
- You may wish to add seltzer to this when pouring into individual glasses to lessen the alcohol level.
- *the original recipe also called for one 20-ounce can of chunk pineapple, I haven't tried that but if you want extra fruity sangria go for it!