MA HIKER's Note:
This light & fruity punch was a big hit at a recent gathering at my house. You can definitely improvise from the original by adding other fruit. When I don't have fresh peaches I use a can of sliced peaches, liquid & all. This would look nice garnished with mint leaves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour wine into a pitcher.
- 2Add lemon, lime & orange slices squeezing to release the juice as you go.
- 3Add the sliced peaches.
- 4Add the sliced strawberries.
- 5Add the ginger ale & brandy.
- 6Chill at least one hour before serving so flavors meld. (cook time is chill time).
- 7Add ice to a glass and pour in sangria!
- 8You may wish to add seltzer to this when pouring into individual glasses to lessen the alcohol level.
- 9*the original recipe also called for one 20-ounce can of chunk pineapple, I haven't tried that but if you want extra fruity sangria go for it!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Sangria Punch
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: