Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this to go with baked salmon and pan fried shrimp. I used fresh pineapple but you could use canned.
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup mango, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- Mix the pineapple, cucumber, mango, pepper, garlic and ginger in a bowl.
- Combine the sugar and chili pepper flakes and sprinkle over the fruit and veggies. Mix to combine.
- Add the coriander, vinegar and lime juice and zest.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.