Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
If possible use a English cucumber for this it has less seeds. This needs to chill for about 2 hours before serving, I served it with tortilla chips, but use any kind of chips desired. You can double this complete recipe, this salsa is FANTASTIC!!
- 1 cup cantaloupe, diced finely
- 1 cup watermelon, diced finely
- 1 1⁄2 cups cucumbers (peeled and diced)
- 4 large ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced (can use 5 small tomatoes)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- 1 pinch sugar (or to taste)
- In a glass bowl stir all ingredients together except the salt, pepper and sugar; mix to combine.
- Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar to taste.
- Cover and chill for a minimum of 3 hours before serving.
Wow! This is good stuff! My garden is brimming with all of the ingredients and I'm delighted to use them in this great salsa.