If possible use a English cucumber for this it has less seeds. This needs to chill for about 2 hours before serving, I served it with tortilla chips, but use any kind of chips desired. You can double this complete recipe, this salsa is FANTASTIC!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cantaloupe, diced finely
- 1 cup watermelon, diced finely
- 1 1/2 cups cucumbers (peeled and diced)
- 4 large ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced (can use 5 small tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- 1 pinch sugar (or to taste)
- 1In a glass bowl stir all ingredients together except the salt, pepper and sugar; mix to combine.
- 2Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar to taste.
- 3Cover and chill for a minimum of 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g