Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fruity and Delicious any time of year!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 small granny smith apple
- 1 small Red Delicious apple
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple
- drain all canned fruit and set aside.
- peel and chunk apples.
- mix dry pudding and cool whip together
- when mixed well add fruit.
- put in refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
- You can use different canned fruit, or fresh depending upon your prefrence.
This is delicious! Can't decide if it is a salad or dessert. I used lemon pudding mix and it was very good. To make it more diet friendly I will make it with sugar free pudding mix and Coolwhip Lite next time. I doubled the recipe for Christmas dinner and it was well received. Thanks, Carole in Orlando