Recipe by Ranikabani
This is very fruity. You can also add a carbonated beverage such as ginger ale or 7-Up if you want a bubbly punch.
- 1 1⁄4 cups rum
- 1⁄3 cup banana liqueur
- 1 dash grenadine
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the concentrated fruit juices as per package directions.
- Combine them in a big punch bowl.
- Stir in the rum, banana liqueur and Grenadine.
- Float slices of orange, lime and lemon on top or make an ice ring dropping slices of fruit into it as you freeze it.