- 1 can chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless white grapes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan heat chicken broth and water over high heat until boiling.
- Stir in rice.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 min.
- In a large bowl combine Miracle Whip, sour cream, and pineapple juice, mix until blended.
- Stir in rice, celery, and grapes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.