Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I haven't made this recipe yet, but it sounded like it would be good.
Make and share this Fruity Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan heat chicken broth and water over high heat until boiling.
- Stir in rice.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 min.
- In a large bowl combine Miracle Whip, sour cream, and pineapple juice, mix until blended.
- Stir in rice, celery, and grapes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.