Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
good way to use up leftover white rice.
- 2 cups cooked rice, cold
- 1 (425 g) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- lettuce leaf (for serving)
- 2 maraschino cherries (for garnish)
- Combine rice, pineapple and sugar in a bowl.
- Beat cream until stiff.
- Beat in mayonnaise.
- Fold into rice mixture.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on plate.
- Spoon salad in center.
- Top with cherries.
I find the rice to be too wet and heavy even though i did drain the pinapples well. Thbe sweetness is also unbearable Sorry to give it a 2* :0(. If anyone wants to try this, maybe you should use less mayo.