Recipe by Peace
This is a great snack for kid's lunch. Any flavor of jelly or preserves can be used, and measurements are to taste. Tasty with peanut butter too!
- 1 10-inch flour tortilla
- 2.46-4.92 ml melted butter or 2.46-4.92 ml margarine
- 29.58-44.37 ml soft cream cheese, approx.
- 78.07 ml jelly or 78.07 ml preserves, approx.
- confectioners' sugar or cinnamon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly brush one side of tortilla with butter or margarine.
- Spread other side of tortilla with a layer of cream cheese.
- Spread 1/3 c.
- jelly or preserves on one half of the tortilla, over cream cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half, pressing slightly to seal edges.
- In a large skillet on medium-low heat, cook tortilla on each side until lightly browned (about 4 minutes) To serve, dust with confectioner's sugar or cinnamon sugar.
- Each quesedilla may be served whole or cut into 2 to 4 wedges before serving.
- Serve hot.