This is a great snack for kid's lunch. Any flavor of jelly or preserves can be used, and measurements are to taste. Tasty with peanut butter too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly brush one side of tortilla with butter or margarine.
- 2Spread other side of tortilla with a layer of cream cheese.
- 3Spread 1/3 c.
- 4jelly or preserves on one half of the tortilla, over cream cheese.
- 5Fold the tortilla in half, pressing slightly to seal edges.
- 6In a large skillet on medium-low heat, cook tortilla on each side until lightly browned (about 4 minutes) To serve, dust with confectioner's sugar or cinnamon sugar.
- 7Each quesedilla may be served whole or cut into 2 to 4 wedges before serving.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 578.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 58.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g