Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a great snack for kid's lunch. Any flavor of jelly or preserves can be used, and measurements are to taste. Tasty with peanut butter too!
- 1 10-inch flour tortilla
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon melted butter or 1⁄2-1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 -3 tablespoons soft cream cheese, approx.
- 1⁄3 cup jelly or 1⁄3 cup preserves, approx.
- confectioners' sugar or cinnamon sugar
- Lightly brush one side of tortilla with butter or margarine.
- Spread other side of tortilla with a layer of cream cheese.
- Spread 1/3 c.
- jelly or preserves on one half of the tortilla, over cream cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half, pressing slightly to seal edges.
- In a large skillet on medium-low heat, cook tortilla on each side until lightly browned (about 4 minutes) To serve, dust with confectioner's sugar or cinnamon sugar.
- Each quesedilla may be served whole or cut into 2 to 4 wedges before serving.
- Serve hot.
This was sooo good! We made it for dessert tonight and really enjoyed it. Thank you very much for the recipe!