1/1 Photo of Fruity Porridge (Microwave)
A healthy, satisfying breakfast dish, which is ready in minutes and will keep hunger pangs at bay for hours. Depending on the fruit you use, the porridge will end up a strange purply-pink colour, but don't let that put you off - it will taste great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the oats and milk into a large, wide bowl or jug (I use a 1-litre measuring jug).
- 2Microwave on medium power (which for my microwave is 600W) for 4 minutes, stirring half-way through.
- 3Stir in the frozen berries, then microwave on full power (for me, 1000W) for 1 minute.
- 4Stir well, and eat at once!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Porridge (Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 84.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: