Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
While looking for craft recipes for my kids I found this on a website for children who have nerve injuries to their arms and hands. They had a lot of wonderful recipes for things kids could do to move their hands. Here is the one I most want to try.
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free jello
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 4 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a pan.
- Add the liquid and turn up the heat to medium.
- Stir until the mixture forms a ball.
- Place the ball on waxed paper until it cools.
- Different flavors of jello will produce different colors and scents.
This is wonderful. Smells great. I used cherry flavour (sugar-free). DS loved to play with it. The texture is gerat. Thanks Ladypit.
Worked like a charm and everyone loved the smell! Very easy to make, cleanup is of course not fun but worth the trouble!