Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the same recipe as the regular Rice Krispies Treats.
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) packageregular marshmallows or 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Fruity Pebbles. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
Nice, simple, easy recipe. The treats turned out amazing in both the rice crispie and fruity pebble formats. Big hit!
I followed everything but instead of 3 tablespoons of butter I put 4 tablespoons. It turned out great! Hit with the fam bam! :) Thanks! ;)
This was fun for my 6-yr-old to make on his own! We used 4 cups of Fruity Pebbles because that was all we had left, and they turned out perfect! I'm not sure I would use 6 cups. Thanks for sharing!