Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A healthier version of cupcakes. Made from fruity pebbles cereal.
Make and share this Fruity Pebbles Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly grease muffin pans (24).
- Butter a 4 quart microwavable bowl on place in the microwave on high for 45 seconds or until melted (microwave times vary).
- Place marshmallows in the melted butter and mix to ensure they are coated with the butter.
- Place it in the microwave again for 45 seconds, take out and stir.
- Then return to microwave and allow to cook for another 30 seconds or until melted.
- Combine cereal to melted mixture and mix well to coat.
- Firmly pack the cereal mixture into the muffin pans to form cupcakes.
- Let cool.
- Remove from pan and decorate as desired.
- **DecoratingTip: Divide frosting up and add different food coloring to each portion to make it even more colorful**.