chef FIFI's Note:
A healthier version of cupcakes. Made from fruity pebbles cereal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease muffin pans (24).
- 2Butter a 4 quart microwavable bowl on place in the microwave on high for 45 seconds or until melted (microwave times vary).
- 3Place marshmallows in the melted butter and mix to ensure they are coated with the butter.
- 4Place it in the microwave again for 45 seconds, take out and stir.
- 5Then return to microwave and allow to cook for another 30 seconds or until melted.
- 6Combine cereal to melted mixture and mix well to coat.
- 7Firmly pack the cereal mixture into the muffin pans to form cupcakes.
- 8Let cool.
- 9Remove from pan and decorate as desired.
- 11**DecoratingTip: Divide frosting up and add different food coloring to each portion to make it even more colorful**.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Pebbles Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.2
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fruity Pebbles cereal