Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin (or flavor of your choice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- red colored sprinkles
- green colored sprinkles
- In a mixing bowl cream butter,sugar and gelatin powder.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder,gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Using a cookie press fitted with the disc of your choice,press dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Decorate as desired with colored sugar.
- Bake at 400 for 6-8 minutes or until set (do not brown).
- Remove to wire racks and cool.