Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Mr. Food
Make and share this Fruity Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb corkscrew macaroni
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained with 2 tablespoons juice reserved
- 1 cup cantaloupes or 1 cup honeydew, cubes
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat peach yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the pineapple, melon, and grapes.
- Combine the reserved pineapple juice, the honey, yogurt, and sour cream; toss with the pasta mixture.
- Top with the strawberries and serve.