Recipe by Vino Girl
From Kraft. For those doing the South Beach Diet, Kraft says this is suitable for Phases 2 and 3.
Top Review by MizEmerilLagasse
This was a very easy recipe to put together that was a big hit in my family. For my taste it was a bit too strong and I probably would have used half plain gelatin and half strawberry, but my family thought it was perfect. It set perfectly in the 3 hours, and presented beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (32 ounce) container plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 (6 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free strawberry gelatin (8 serving size)
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX yogurt and dry gelatin in medium microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes.
- POUR into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- UNMOLD gelatin onto serving plate.
- Top with fruit just before serving.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.