Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A delightful sweet bread that is super simple to make and is really healthy for you.
- 1 cup of complete pancake mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 of small dried fruit
- 1 teaspoon nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Follow directions on the pancake box (except instead of water add the milk).
- Add the sugar and fruit to the mixture
- Spray a meatloaf or bread pan with non stick spray and pour mixture in the pan
- Bake for 30- 40 minute until baked all the way through, let cool then enjoy.
Although the dried fruit amount wasn't specific, I did use a very rounded 1/3 cup combo of diced dried apricots & driec cranberries, & that made a very nice tasting, though somewhat unusual loaf! Sliced it thick & spread it with a homemade orange butter! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A CHef event]