Recipe by jonesies
Small omelets topped with yogurt and fruit. Terrific kid-friendly breakfast idea.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup mixed fruit (or fruit of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Beat with a fork but don't make it frothy.
- Heat oil on medium heat in a flared omelet pan.
- To test the heat, pour a drop of egg mixture to make sure it sizzles.
- Lift the skillet and tilt around to coat the skillet.
- Pour egg mixture and cook until edges are golden brown.
- Use spatula to separate omelet into quarters and turn one quarter at a time.
- Cook on other side until golden.
- Drop a spoonful of yogurt and some mixed fruit (strawberries,blueberries, peaches,or any fruit you like) in the center of each omelet quarter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.