Small omelets topped with yogurt and fruit. Terrific kid-friendly breakfast idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 2Beat with a fork but don't make it frothy.
- 3Heat oil on medium heat in a flared omelet pan.
- 4To test the heat, pour a drop of egg mixture to make sure it sizzles.
- 5Lift the skillet and tilt around to coat the skillet.
- 6Pour egg mixture and cook until edges are golden brown.
- 7Use spatula to separate omelet into quarters and turn one quarter at a time.
- 8Cook on other side until golden.
- 9Drop a spoonful of yogurt and some mixed fruit (strawberries,blueberries, peaches,or any fruit you like) in the center of each omelet quarter.
- 10Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.4
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 214.5 mg
- Sodium 84.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g