Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
This makes a great side dish and you can either serve it warm or cold as a salad. Can make vegetarian with vegetable broth.
- In a small pot, combine stock and juice and bring to a boil.
- Meantime, in a larger pot, saute shallots in oil for one minute then add the apricots and almonds and rosemary.
- Warm through then add the quinoa, mixing it in.
- Remove from heat and add in the boiling stock and juice.
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave stand for 20 minutes and ta-dah!