Recipe by fancycat Robertson
I made this for my Mum after she came home from work on a hot day...I personally love it, but its very sweet so don't eat too much at a time...Probably you shouldn'y eat it if you're on a diet, its very high in sugar. Oh, you should also try it frozen!
- 1⁄3 icing sugar
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 3 large strawberries
- 1⁄2 banana
- 5 grapes
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄8 cup mashed cracker (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the strawberries, grapes, and banana into small pieces.
- Put them in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour the skim milk and icing sugar in another bowl and mix until there are no lumps-- don't worry if it's watery.
- Pour the milk/sugar combination into the bowl with the fruit and stir it around a bit.
- Pour it into a serving bowl.
- Put the water inches You can add more if the Mush is too sweet, It won't ruin the taste.
- If you want to make the texture cool and unique, add 1/8 cup mashed crackers.
- You can also freeze it-- yummy!
- I hope you enjoy it!