Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Doesn't claim to be authentic or the most amazing soup you have ever tasted but is dead easy to knock together and pretty good.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 apple, peeled cored and chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 25 g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1200 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 25 g sultanas
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and fry apple and carrot until soft.
- Add flour and curry powder to form a paste.
- Gradually add the stock and stir until the soup thickens.
- Add chutney, sultanas, sugar, lemon juice and seasoning if desired.
- Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Blitz in a food processor and reheat if needed.