Recipe by **Mandy**
My entry for RSC #10. This is like a creamy fruit salad parfait. So simple to put together just throw it all in a bowl, no cooking needed. For presentation purposes it is nice served in individual dessert glasses.
Top Review by LUv 2 BaKE
I really loved the idea of adding grated carrot to this! I used crushed pineapple. Although all fruit was drained, I couldn't add the full amount of whipping cream, as it would have made it much too "soupy", even after sitting for a while. I liked the medley and textures of the carrot, apple and pineapple with the marshmallows. The tart/sweet mix from the yogurt and syrup was great too. Good luck in RSC #10!
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 apple, grated & sprinkled with
- lemon juice
- 225 g canned pineapple chunks or 225 g crushed pineapple, drained
- 310 g canned mandarin segments, drained
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 200 g natural yoghurt
- 1 -2 tablespoon maple syrup (depending on required sweetness)
- 75 g mini marshmallows or 75 g full marshmallows, cut in quarters