1/1 Photo of Fruity Marshmallow Confetti
My entry for RSC #10. This is like a creamy fruit salad parfait. So simple to put together just throw it all in a bowl, no cooking needed. For presentation purposes it is nice served in individual dessert glasses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 apple, grated & sprinkled with
- lemon juice
- 225 g canned pineapple chunks or 225 g crushed pineapple, drained
- 310 g canned mandarin segments, drained
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 200 g natural yoghurt
- 1 -2 tablespoon maple syrup (depending on required sweetness)
- 75 g mini marshmallows or 75 g full marshmallows, cut in quarters
- 1Pour all ingredients into a large bowl.
- 2Stir to combine, test for sweetness & add more maple syrup if required.
- 4NB/ Mixture will thicken upon refrigeration so if you want a thicker consistency, refrigerate for a while before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Marshmallow Confetti
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.1
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 49.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g