Recipe by Audrey M
I made this when we had a Beauty and the Beast birthday party for my two daughters. We had a tea with the table set with china. I found tea cups at garage sells and filled them with costume jewlery and this lip gloss. The girls had so much fun making this.
Top Review by elliebelle
This was great!! the kids loved it! we used a couple different flavors and really had fun making it! it is pretty greasy on your lips - and we have to store it in the fridge as it liquidizes after being left out a while.
- 2 tablespoons solid shortening
- 1 tablespoon sugar free powdered drink mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 2 tbs.
- solid shortening and 1 tbs.
- powdered drink mix into a medium microwave safe mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour into clean plastic film containers or small plastic containers.
- I can get four plastic containers for a$1.
- 00 at the Dollar Store.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.