Audrey M's Note:
I made this when we had a Beauty and the Beast birthday party for my two daughters. We had a tea with the table set with china. I found tea cups at garage sells and filled them with costume jewlery and this lip gloss. The girls had so much fun making this.
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons solid shortening
- 1 tablespoon sugar free powdered drink mix
- 1Mix 2 tbs.
- 2solid shortening and 1 tbs.
- 3powdered drink mix into a medium microwave safe mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- 4Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- 5Pour into clean plastic film containers or small plastic containers.
- 6I can get four plastic containers for a$1.
- 700 at the Dollar Store.
- 8Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Lip Gloss
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.3
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered drink mix