Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this when we had a Beauty and the Beast birthday party for my two daughters. We had a tea with the table set with china. I found tea cups at garage sells and filled them with costume jewlery and this lip gloss. The girls had so much fun making this.
- 2 tablespoons solid shortening
- 1 tablespoon sugar free powdered drink mix
- Mix 2 tbs.
- solid shortening and 1 tbs.
- powdered drink mix into a medium microwave safe mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour into clean plastic film containers or small plastic containers.
- I can get four plastic containers for a$1.
- 00 at the Dollar Store.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
This was great!! the kids loved it! we used a couple different flavors and really had fun making it! it is pretty greasy on your lips - and we have to store it in the fridge as it liquidizes after being left out a while.
This is indeed such great fun. I made this for a small 7 yr old friend, Abi and she loved it. I made plenty of these and gifted them to lots of young ones just for fun! As for the powdered drink mix, I used Kool aid in different flavours for the several batches I'd made. Very nice recipe!