Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very fruity sangria adapted from Deep South Dish blog.
Make and share this Fruity Lemonade Sangria Blanca recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Chardonnay wine or 1 (750 ml) bottle pinot grigio wine, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec or 1⁄2 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 3⁄4 cup simple syrup
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks or 1 (20 ounce) cantidbits with juice
- 1 apple, unpeeled cored quartered and cut into chunks
- 1 orange, halved and sliced thin
- 1 lemon, halved and sliced thin
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) can carbonated lemon-lime beverage (like 7-up, Sprite, Sierra Mist)
- strawberries (optional) or red grapes, for garnish (optional)
- maraschino cherry, for garnish (optional)
- In a one gallon pitcher, combine the wine, lemonade, rum, Triple Sec and simple syrup. Stir well. Add the pineapple with the juice, apple chunks, orange slices, lemon slices and sliced strawberries. Stir and refrigerate until chilled or overnight.
- Just before serving, add in the 7-up and stir. Fill individual glasses halfway with ice, scoop out some of the fruit, then add more ice. Pour the sangria in and top off with a garnish of a fresh strawberry or skewered red grapes. Toss a cherry or two on top and serve.