1/2 Photos of Fruity Jello Salad
Chef DEEdeeCOOK's Note:
This recipe is a old tradition for holidays. Past down by my grandmother. It is full of citrus and family always loves and request it for special meals. Listed as optional you can prepare to your taste. It stays firm on warm plates and goes great with poultry. Also very cheery and colorful. Looks very inviting on the table. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- 2Mix your fruit juices together (add water to make 3/4 cup if needed.).
- 3Pour juice into boiling water.
- 4Pour into 9x13-inch casserole dish of cake pan.
- 5Let set for 1 hours.
- 6Now add your drained pineapple, mandarin oranges and bananas (whip through jello well).
- 7Top with colored mini marshmallows as shown in picture.
- 8Let set till firm, serve.
- 9Top with whip cream and sprinkle on shredded mild cheddar cheese.(optional).
- 10Walnuts (optional).
- 11Note: By leaving out 1/2 cup of water than what directions call for on box. Keeps your jello firm for days, where otherwise will turn watery after it sets for awhile.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Jello Salad
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 122.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 51.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g