4 hrs 15 mins
Fresh and creamy, delicious dessert my grandmother used to make. You can use any flavor jello, and you can add fresh or canned fruit for extra eye-appeal. Cook time includes refrigeration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 1 cup water to a boil.
- 2Add jello and stir until COMPLETELY dissolved.
- 3Add cold water and refrigerate until almost set.
- 4Begin adding softened ice cream, small amounts at a time, and beat with hand mixer until smooth.
- 5Refrigerate until firm, 2-3 hours.
- 6OPTIONAL (this is very pretty in a clear glass bowl):When jello and ice cream mixture is completely set, drain a can of peaches or other fruit and layer on top of jello mixture.
- 7Repeat directions for jello with a second package; refrigerate until almost set, then pour carefully over fruit for a clear layer.
- 8Refrigerate until completely set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Jello-Ice Cream Whip
Serving Size: 1 (1541 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.6
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 174.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 42.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g