Recipe by l0vetw0c00k
This dish is the ideal "bring a dish" offering for any occasion. An especially good springtime salad. Don't let the buttermilk scare you or the kids. Just don't tell anyone it's in there.
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes peach Jell-O
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crushed pineapple in juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large, microwave-safe glass bowl, mix together jello, pineapple and sugar.
- Heat on medium until sugar and jello are dissolved.
- Put in refrigerator to cool.
- Add buttermilk, Coolwhip and nuts.
- Pour into a 9x13 dish.
- Chill a few hours before serving.