1/4 Photos of Fruity Grilled Chicken Salad Supper
This is a delicous salad that is great for lunch or dinner. I serve it with cheesy garlic bread and a glass of wine for a delicious meal. You can use the dressing listed, or your favourite, but I recommend a tangy dressing to offset the sweetness of the pineapple. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups mixed salad greens, cut bite sized
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunk
- 4 asparagus spears, raw, cut on the diagonal
- 1 celery, cut on the diagonal
- 1 carrot, cut on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped cheese, chunks (your favourite kind)
- 2 -3 grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- feshly ground black pepper
- 2Beat together egg and vinegar Put in a small pot and simmer, stirring well.
- 3Continue to simmer, add sugar and onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Stir occasionally.
- 5Chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- 6Grill chicken on the barbeque and slice, refrigerate until ready to use or serve hot on top of salad.
- 7Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- 8Toss all ingredients together with dressing and serve on large plates.
- 9Top with grilled chicken breast slices and freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Grilled Chicken Salad Supper
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 286.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens