Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite juicer recipes that I've developed. You can easily substitute any other green vegetables or fruits that you want. As long as you stay in the green family, it seems to work quite well (although adding pineapple is never a bad thing either). Super healthy and energizing. Tastes so good, even people weary of green juice will like it!
- 1 -2 bunch kale
- 2 -3 green pears (such as green bartlett or green anjou, etc.)
- 2 large green apples (such as golden delicious or granny smith)
- 1 bunch green grape (taken off of stem)
- 1 piece ginger, peeled (I use about a 1 inch piece)
- Cut fruit into pieces small enough for the juicer. Juice the kale and grapes on low speed. Juice the ginger, pears and apples on high speed. Stir. Enjoy!